NMU is an award-winning provider of insurance solutions across a range of product lines.
Established in 1982 to actively trade in the provincial market, NMU provides a range of innovative insurance solutions backed up by award winning service. NMU have since grown to become a leading player, with a network of strategically placed offices.
At the heart of our business are competitiveness, service, attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and the fair treatment of customers. What sets us apart, is our ability to provide bespoke insurance solutions that are not simply off the shelf, but built upon a real understanding of the risks faced by policy holders.
We provide insurance solutions to more than 15,000 customers. Our range of products encompasses:
- Cargo: imports and exports, storage, distribution
- Marine Equipment: ROVs, AUVs
- Freight Liabilities: haulage, freight forwarding, warehouse keeping
- Engineering: construction and plant, machinery, deterioration of stock, computer equipment
- Terrorism: property damage and business interruption
- Marine Trade: Public liability, employers’ liability, buildings, contents, business interruption and other covers for the marine trade industry
- Motorsport: vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment
The need for first party Fleet Damage cover following recent IED incidents
Following the Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) sent via the postal system to Heathrow, Waterloo and London City Airport on 5th March, NMU Terrorism Underwriting Manager Gary Barlow looks at how this highlights the need for fleet managers and brokers specialising in the fleet industry to consider a terrorism product that addresses the first-party damage risk to fleet operators on vehicles and trailers.
To speak to someone at NMU about their Terrorism Motor Fleet cover, CLICK HERE, and youTalk-insurance will pass your enquiry on.
To read the full article from NMU, click the link below…
If you like the content you see on youTalk-insurance why not take 20 seconds to subscribe to our free newsletter
- 18 Jul 2019
- 24 Jun 2019
- 17 Jun 2019
- 12 Jun 2019
- 3 Jun 2019
- 30 May 2019
- 23 May 2019
- 9 May 2019
- 2 May 2019
- 21 Mar 2019