NMU is an award-winning provider of insurance solutions across a range of product lines.
Established in 1982 to actively trade in the provincial market, NMU provides a range of innovative insurance solutions backed up by award winning service. NMU have since grown to become a leading player, with a network of strategically placed offices.
At the heart of our business are competitiveness, service, attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and the fair treatment of customers. What sets us apart, is our ability to provide bespoke insurance solutions that are not simply off the shelf, but built upon a real understanding of the risks faced by policy holders.
We provide insurance solutions to more than 15,000 customers. Our range of products encompasses:
- Cargo: imports and exports, storage, distribution
- Marine Equipment: ROVs, AUVs
- Freight Liabilities: haulage, freight forwarding, warehouse keeping
- Engineering: construction and plant, machinery, deterioration of stock, computer equipment
- Terrorism: property damage and business interruption
- Marine Trade: Public liability, employers’ liability, buildings, contents, business interruption and other covers for the marine trade industry
- Motorsport: vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment
NMU announce date for 'Supply Chain Risk Review' webinar
According to BSI’s intelligence, cargo disruption accounted for over £50 million worth of goods stolen during 2017 in the UK alone.
Understanding the risks, where they exist, and how likely they are to occur is therefore vital for organisations to help reduce the delays, financial loss, costs and dangers that can result from such cargo disruption threat.
In this webinar, Ian Allman, NMU’s Risk Control Manager, and Courtney Foster, BSI’s Supply Chain Manager, will discuss the various risks to supply chains, cargo disruption trend intelligence and risk management insights.
To register for this free to attend webinar that will take place on 2nd October 2018 at 2:30pm - CLICK HERE
If you like the content you see on youTalk-insurance why not take 20 seconds to subscribe to our free newsletter
- 9 May 2019
- 2 May 2019
- 21 Mar 2019
- 7 Mar 2019
- 21 Feb 2019
- 18 Feb 2019
- 4 Feb 2019
- 28 Jan 2019
- 14 Jan 2019
- 2 Jan 2019