NMU Video: You can count on us when you need us most! – We Are NMU
Since the nation moved to working remotely, we immediately and seamlessly continued to support our insurance broker partners with our mutual clients’ insurance needs, maintaining the award-winning service that those who work with NMU are accustomed to.
Unrivalled service is the driving force behind everything we do. Our team of professionals provides customers with in-depth product knowledge and a real personal service.
We provide solutions that are not just off-the-shelf, but built upon a real understanding of the risks faced by policyholders. Whether you are looking to secure the widest levels of cover on straightforward wordings or, for tailor-made and innovative solutions, we are the first choice for brokers looking for specialty insurance.
Competitiveness, service, attention to detail, innovation, flexibility, fair treatment of customers - These are the values at the heart of our business.
In order of appearance:
- Guy Smith, Cargo & Freight Underwriting Manager
- Amie Parsons, Development Underwriter
- Michael Boyd, Development Manager
- Lewis Coles, Development Manager
- Alan Scholes, Engineering Underwriting Manager
- Ian Allman, Risk Control Manager
- David Lumley, Development Underwriter
- Nick Green, Sales & Development Manager
- Sian Griffiths, Marine Equipment Underwriting Manager
- Matt Shaw, Development Underwriter
- David Roome, Development Underwriter
- Matt Drinkwater, Cyber & Financial Lines Underwriting Manager
- David Blackburn-Clarke, Development Underwriter
- Gary Barlow, Terrorism Underwriting Manager
- Robbie Farrington, Development Underwriter
If you would like to talk to NMU and find out about more about their proposition, CLICK HERE to contact one of their specialists
NMU is an award-winning provider of insurance solutions across a range of product lines.
Established in 1982 to actively trade in the provincial market, NMU provides a range of innovative insurance solutions backed up by award winning service. NMU have since grown to become a leading player, with a network of strategically placed offices.
At the heart of our business are competitiveness, service, attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and the fair treatment of customers. What sets us apart, is our ability to provide bespoke insurance solutions that are not simply off the shelf, but built upon a real understanding of the risks faced by policy holders.
We provide insurance solutions to more than 15,000 customers. Our range of products encompasses:
- Cargo: imports and exports, storage, distribution
- Marine Equipment: ROVs, AUVs
- Freight Liabilities: haulage, freight forwarding, warehouse keeping
- Engineering: construction and plant, machinery, deterioration of stock, computer equipment
- Terrorism: property damage and business interruption
- Marine Trade: Public liability, employers’ liability, buildings, contents, business interruption and other covers for the marine trade industry
- Motorsport: vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment
- 16 Sep 2021
- 19 Aug 2021
- 12 Aug 2021
- 29 Jul 2021
- 19 Jul 2021
- 15 Jul 2021
- 24 Jun 2021
- 1 Jun 2021
- 4 May 2021
- 29 Apr 2021