Travelers Insurance Broker Webinar - Setting the Standard: Insuring Solicitors
Travelers - Solicitors Professional Indemnity webinar for Insurance Broker only event
Date: 11am (BST) 20th July 2021 – CLICK HERE to register
At this event Travelers will:
- Share their view and experience of insuring solicitors so far this year and performance so far, and their vision for the remainder of the year
- Explore what they are experiencing in the claims sphere as well as other trends and how they think these might affect insurance broker clients
Key learning objectives - by the end of the session you should be able to:
- Understand the current market conditions and how they are affecting the underwriting of PII for solicitors
- Explain the current claim conditions for PII for solicitors
- Summarise and understand what changes law firms and the industry may face in the next 12 months
This event is for insurance brokers only and the event will count towards your CPD
We wrote the first auto insurance, the first aircraft liability insurance, and even the first personal accident cover for astronauts.
In today’s fast-changing world, this heritage of adventure really counts. With an extended network of underwriting, claims management, and industry experts in 125 countries, we’re here to insure your clients’ ambitions – no matter their size and scope. Our expertise and experience deliver policies that help them continue their journey.
With businesses facing ever more emerging and evolving issues, our suite of insurance products offers bespoke cover for each risk, and our commitment to genuine, caring partnerships means we’ll always be there to advise and support our clients and our broker partners, – whatever the future holds.
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (“TRV”) is a leading provider of property liability insurance for motor, home and business. The Group has more than 30,000 employees and operations in the United States, Canada, UK and Ireland.
The group has total assets of approximately $110 billion, shareholders’ equity of $26 billion and total revenue of $32 billion, as of December 31, 2019. Our European based operations offer our customers a wide range of coverage through Travelers Insurance Company Limited, Travelers Syndicate Management Limited (Syndicate 5000 at Lloyd’s), Travelers Underwriting Agency Limited and Travelers Insurance Designated Activity Company.
- 9 Jun 2022
- 19 May 2022
- 28 Apr 2022
- 21 Apr 2022
- 24 Feb 2022
- 25 Oct 2021
- 21 Oct 2021
- 11 Oct 2021
- 4 Oct 2021
- 23 Sep 2021