New Intact Operating Committee announced ahead of RSA acquisition
Intact Financial Corporation has announced its new Operating Committee in anticipation of closing of the acquisition of RSA Insurance Group plc (the "Acquisition"). These appointments will be effective upon completion of the Acquisition, which is expected on June 1, 2021.
"I am pleased to share the names of the individuals appointed to IFC's Operating Committee to ensure we deliver on our 10-year strategic roadmap. This team is made up of key talent across Intact and RSA, setting us up for continued success as we focus on customers, employees and outperformance," said Charles Brindamour, Chief Executive Officer, Intact Financial Corporation. "We have a strong team with deep and wide-ranging experience. This updated structure recognizes increased levels of accountability across key business lines, regions and functions as Intact prepares to integrate and transition the RSA business and accelerate our strategy."
The following individuals will form Intact Financial Corporation's Operating Committee:
- Scott Egan, Chief Executive Officer, UK & International
- Louis Gagnon, Chief Executive Officer, Canada
- T. Michael Miller, Chief Executive Officer, Global Specialty Lines
- Patrick Barbeau, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Ken Anderson, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development & Investor Relations
- Frederic Cotnoir, Executive Vice President & Chief Legal Officer
- Anne Fortin, Executive Vice President, Direct Distribution and Chief Marketing and Communications Officer (reports to Louis Gagnon)
- Darren Godfrey, Executive Vice President, Global Specialty Lines (reports to T. Michael Miller)
- Charlotte Jones, Chief Financial Officer, UK & International. Will also oversee Scandinavia and act as Co-Head of Integration (reports to Scott Egan)
- Louis Marcotte, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Benoit Morissette, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk & Actuarial Officer
- Werner Muehlemann, Executive Vice President & Managing Director, Intact Investment Management Inc.
- Carla Smith, Executive Vice President & Chief People, Strategy and Climate Officer. Will also act as Co-Head of Integration.
The above individuals, unless otherwise noted, report to Charles Brindamour.
With a 300-year heritage, RSA is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups.
Today, RSA employ around 23,000 people, serving 17 million customers in around 140 countries. While RSA's origins lie in London, RSA is a global company with businesses in both mature and emerging markets. RSA have major operations in the UK, Ireland, Scandinavia, Central and Eastern Europe, Canada, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America. youTalk-insurance sharing insurance news and video.
- 17 Jun 2021
- 14 Jun 2021
- 10 Jun 2021
- 3 Jun 2021
- 1 Jun 2021
- 27 May 2021
- 24 May 2021
- 21 May 2021
- 20 May 2021
- 20 May 2021