Brokers do your contracting clients require effective liability cover for their niche and complex risks?
Authored by Q Underwriting
From cleaning contractors to plastering contractors, through to landscaping and fencing contractors, Q can help you win business for a diverse range of clients.
For the chance to win up to £150 in Amazon vouchers, send your Tradesman & Professionals cases our way today!
Continue reading to find out why our features and benefits are, just one, of the many reasons Q is sure to impress with our Tradesman and Professionals offering:
- A rated capacity
- Wide range of acceptable occupations
- Cover for contracting risks up to £2.5m turnover, increasing to £5m for professional services* (for contracting turnover above £2.5m use our Contractors Combined product)
- Can be rated on per capita or wages – you choose (Per Capita is available for up to 12 manual persons)
- Multiple trades available – You can select up to 6 trades and each is rated separately, allowing competitive pricing of risks
- Bespoke trades and business descriptions can be added to capture your client’s activity accurately
- High Limits of cover available on PL and CAR/Plant
- Own Plant and Hired in Plant can be written without Contract Works
- Cover includes Temporary Employees for a maximum 50 man-days in any one period of insurance
- Legal Expenses includes Contract Disputes cover
- Experienced Underwriters will deal with any referrals quickly
- Options for alternative levels of commission, including net
Wining with Q Underwriting - HOW TO ENTER:
From Monday 2nd October 2023, each case sent to us suitable for our Tradesman & Professionals product, via liabilitynb@Qunderwriting.com or Qtrade, qualifies as an entry into our random prize draw.*
This will grant you the chance to win one of the three Amazon vouchers, with the winner to be drawn and announced on the 18th December 2023.
The more cases you submit, the more times you will be entered into the draw, increasing your chances of winning!
Please read the T&Cs here. Competition closes on the 15th December 2023.
*Cases suitable for our Tradesman & Professional, Charity Combined, Motor Trade Combined and Property Owners products, sent via email or Qtrade, also qualify as an entry.
About Q Underwriting
Specialist MGA providing quality products for niche commercial markets
Q Underwriting is a specialist underwriter, providing over 25 niche commercial lines products – all backed by A rated insurers. Our specialisms include construction, tradesmen and liability; charities, faith and recruitment; public and private hire, fleet and motor trade; and non-standard property. All our products are underwritten in-house by our experienced team.
Q Underwriting is a robust and reliable partner for brokers and insurers; we’re backed by The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest private equity firms. We write £95m of premium under delegated underwriting authority from several A rated insurers and our team of over 135 people support a nationwide network of brokers.
We are focused on providing excellent service and supporting brokers’ growth. In trading terms, we offer the best of both worlds: brokers have direct access to our experienced underwriters as well as a quick and easy to use broker portal – Qtrade – which houses all the products available from Q Underwriting in one place.