NMU continues to give all stafff wellness days each quarter
Authored by NMU
As announced last year, we are giving all of our colleagues a well-deserved wellness day each quarter in recognition of the dedication, hard work, adaptation and adversity due to the pandemic.
We’ll again be staggering this over two days (Friday 30th April and Tuesday 4th May) in order that you continue to receive the award-winning service you’ve become accustomed to from NMU, ensuring our underwriting and claims functions remain operational throughout.
Phone numbers for those unavailable on each day are being diverted to colleagues and the appropriate out of office messages will be set.
We thank you for your continued support.
NMU is an award-winning provider of insurance solutions across a range of product lines.
Established in 1982 to actively trade in the provincial market, NMU provides a range of innovative insurance solutions backed up by award winning service. NMU have since grown to become a leading player, with a network of strategically placed offices.
At the heart of our business are competitiveness, service, attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and the fair treatment of customers. What sets us apart, is our ability to provide bespoke insurance solutions that are not simply off the shelf, but built upon a real understanding of the risks faced by policy holders.
We provide insurance solutions to more than 15,000 customers. Our range of products encompasses:
- Cargo: imports and exports, storage, distribution
- Marine Equipment: ROVs, AUVs
- Freight Liabilities: haulage, freight forwarding, warehouse keeping
- Engineering: construction and plant, machinery, deterioration of stock, computer equipment
- Terrorism: property damage and business interruption
- Marine Trade: Public liability, employers’ liability, buildings, contents, business interruption and other covers for the marine trade industry
- Motorsport: vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment
- 16 Sep 2021
- 19 Aug 2021
- 12 Aug 2021
- 29 Jul 2021
- 19 Jul 2021
- 15 Jul 2021
- 24 Jun 2021
- 1 Jun 2021
- 4 May 2021
- 29 Apr 2021