NIG enhances its Mini Fleet product
Authored by NIG
We’ve been making some changes to our Mini Fleet product so we can ensure it continues to meet both brokers’ and businesses’ needs in a rapidly evolving environment.
What are the changes?
- More risks covered – we now cover:
- Vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes
- Commercial Vehicles with up to 7 seats (including the driver)
- Tippers if they account for up to 25% of the fleet
- Improved documentation – open certificates will be issued instead of specified certificates
- Increased value limits – vehicle values have increased to £100k for Cars and £60k for Commercial Vehicles
- More competitive pricing – we’ve updated our rates
When do the changes launch?
They’re live and ready to go. For more information, CLICK HERE, leave a message and youTalk-insurance will pass your enquiry on
What are the other benefits of choosing NIG for Mini Fleet?
- Straightforward online quotes, mid-term adjustments and renewals
- 2,500+ trades accepted online without referral
- 30 days EU foreign use as standard
- We replace vehicles under a year old if damaged to over 60% of their value
And much more…
Explore all the reasons to choose NIG for Mini Fleet.
We’ve been experts in commercial insurance for 125 years.
The National Insurance and Guarantee Corporation (NIG) is a broker only insurer; we believe in getting to know both the brokers we work with and their clients’ businesses, building trusted partnerships that last for the long-term. Our highly experienced underwriting team are focused on working with brokers to identify and understand the risks faced by UK enterprises. Together, with our risk control experts and risk management tools we develop solutions to help UK enterprises reduce and mitigate key exposures. We offer a wide range of products with flexibility to create tailored insurance cover and when clients need us, claims are dealt with quickly and fairly through a proactive claims approach.
Our trading model has been designed to reflect the differing requirements of how brokers like to trade, with regional offices, National Trading Centre, National Schemes Centre, eTrade Centre of Excellence and dedicated experts for specialist sectors.
We’re investing in new technology to make us even easier to trade with. We’re launching an online risk management resource supported by our in-house Risk Control Team and introduced online claims submissions to speed up the claims process, minimising disruption to clients’ businesses. We are also the only insurer two years running with a five-star rating for both TheHub and Software Houses, in the Insurance Times 2019 and 2020 eTrade survey.
We are dedicated to making UK enterprises more resilient.
NIG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Direct Line Insurance Group plc, providing stability and financial strength. Our policies are underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
- 14 Oct 2021
- 4 Oct 2021
- 30 Sep 2021
- 26 Aug 2021
- 2 Aug 2021
- 29 Jul 2021
- 12 Jul 2021
- 1 Jul 2021
- 7 Jun 2021
- 1 Jun 2021