Where to find Team FloodFlash in 2024
Authored by FloodFlash
There are few things better than emerging from January planning and getting back out there. This week we wanted to share where you can find team FloodFlash this year. From conferences to awards evenings, broker events to our own, we’ve got a busy year ahead.
The list below is constantly growing so make sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Hosting a broker event for your insurance partners that’s not on our list? Get in touch and let us know.
- Insurance CX Awards – 7th Feb
- Bravo Networks conference – 28th – 29th Feb
- Insurance Innovators: Fraud and Claims (catch our Commercial Director Nyasha Kuwana in session two) – 27th Feb
- National Insurance Awards (wish us luck for five awards!) – 7th March
- BIBA Conference – 14th – 16th May
- Airmic Annual Conference – 3rd – 5th June
- British Insurance Awards – 3rd July
- A VIP FloodFlash event – TBC (stay tuned for updates!)
- Partners& Gathering 2024 – TBC
- Airmic Dinner – TBC
- Insurance Times Awards – 4th December
Of course, this list doesn’t include any of our regular broker meetings, onboardings, or refresher sessions. If you think you or your team would benefit from a session with our expert team, simply contact email@example.com.
FloodFlash is a new type of rapid-payout flood insurance. It uses the latest data modelling and connected tech to bring parametric insurance to the mass market for the first time. The result is fast, easy and flexible cover that pays claims within days of a flood.
FloodFlash is parametric or `event-based` insurance. When buying the cover, the client chooses the depth of flooding they wish to insure against and how much they’d receive when that flood happens. When the FloodFlash sensor installed at the property detects flood water at the selected depth, the claim is paid in full. No waiting. No haggling.
FloodFlash rapid-payouts were put to the test in February 2020 when Storm Ciara swept across the UK. Claims related to the storm were paid in full within a single day. That speed of claims payment remains the fastest and best proof of mass-market parametric insurance to date gaining acclaim at industry awards and recognition from The Times, The Telegraph and the BBC.
FloodFlash operates across Britain, is headquartered in London. Floodflash is a registered coverholder at Lloyd`s of London and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.