How to access Aviva's new broker website
Authored by Aviva
Our next-generation broker website is now live – broker.aviva.co.uk will no longer be updated and will be switched-off and re-directs will be put in place in the coming weeks.
If you’ve already migrated and signed in to the new site, you should not return to broker.aviva.co.uk as you won’t be able to log in. The web address (URL) you should bookmark or save for future access is https://connect.avivab2b.co.uk/broker.
If you haven’t yet accessed the new website, here’s how you can:
I have an existing Aviva Broker account
You need to migrate your account to the new website. To make this transition easy, you’ll be able to use your current log in details:
- Log in to this website (broker.aviva.co.uk) as your normally would
- As part of increased security on the new website, you’ll be prompted to change your password
- You'll need to accept the new site's terms and conditions before being taken to the new broker website.
- You’re in – make sure you bookmark or favourite the new website’s URL to avoid coming back to the old broker site.
Please note: you’ll no longer be able to log in to broker.aviva.co.uk once you’ve successfully migrated your account to the new site. Please do not attempt to.
I don't have an Aviva Broker account
- Simply go to the new site today - https://connect.avivab2b.co.uk/broker
- If you’d like an account, you can create one on the new site by clicking ‘Register’ on the homepage.
Some additional information
- You can download our migration guide for a step-by-step look at the required process
- Our FAQ document tells you how to find what you need and includes an important update on our 'Rebuild and Contents Calculator' and 'Electronic Notification of Loss (ENOL)' features.
If you experience any issues while trying to migrate your account, please contact the Aviva Broker Online Support Team by email, phone or live chat.
Aviva Insurance Limited is one of the UK’s leading insurance companies, part of the Aviva group with 34 million customers Worldwide. Aviva Insurance has been in the insurance business for more than 300 years. In UK commercial, the insurance market remains challenging for insurance brokers and customers, due to the ongoing economic conditions. Aviva Insurance are focusing on improving our processes to ensure Aviva provide commercial customers with insurance cover at an acceptable price. Insurance brokers also recognised our excellent customer service by voting us Insurance Times General Insurer of the Year in 2012, for the second year running. youTalk-insurance sharing Aviva insurance news and video.
- 26 Nov 2020
- 26 Nov 2020
- 23 Nov 2020
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Nov 2020
- 16 Nov 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
- 9 Nov 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
- 5 Nov 2020