AIG publishes 2021 Annual Report
CLICK HERE to download a copy of AIG’s 2021 Annual Report which includes:
- AIG’s 5 values and how they bring them to life
- AIG’s 2021 Financial and Strategic Highlights
- Peter Zaffino, Chairman & CEO, letter to shareholders
- Delivering excellence - Stories of AIG colleagues putting their values into action
- Risk Expertise - AIG setting the standard on Cyber Risk Management
- Risk Expertise - Addressing the evolving Directors and Officers risk landscape
- Risk Expertise - Bringing AIG excess and surplus expertise to the middle-market
- Sustainability – Leading change in a changing world
- Allyship – Showing allyship to drive lasting change
- Volunteerism and philanthropy – Sharing expertise and support to do what’s right
- An overview of AIG’s 2021 giving
- Culture – Empowering colleagues to deliver quality
- American International Group - Annual Report 10-K for the year ended 31 December 2021
In the UK, AIG Europe Limited is one of the largest insurance companies specialising in the UK business insurance market. With offices throughout the country, AIG insures many of the UK’s top businesses, thousands of mid sized and smaller companies, as well as millions of individuals.
Over the past 60 years, AIG has established an enviable reputation for developing innovative insurance products that keep in step with new trends and directions in business.
Today, AIG has one of the widest product ranges in the market. youTalk-insurance sharing AIG insurance news and video.