Allianz Insurance plc

57 Ladymead Guildford Surrey GU1 1DB
TEL: 
01483 568 161
http://www.allianz.co.uk
  • About Allianz

    Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz Group,  a leading integrated financial services provider and the largest property and casualty insurer in the world.  The mission of Allianz Insurance is to be the outstanding competitor in our chosen markets by delivering products and services that our clients recommend, being a great company to work for and achieving the best combination of profit and growth. We aim to achieve this by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. 

    Allianz is able to offer customers a wide range of products and services including home and motor and commercial insurance with full range of products and service for sole traders' right up to large commercial organisations.  Allianz Insurance employs over 4,500 people across a network of 20 offices in the UK and the company’s Head Office is situated in Guildford, Surrey.  Our heritage and financial strength help make Allianz what it is today; a safe and trusted partner. Over 40 FTSE100 companies partner with Allianz.  youTalk-insurance sharing Allianz Insurance news and video

     

  • Allianz Credit Ratings
    S&P AA, Moody's Aa3, A.M. Best A+

Allianz Videos

@allianzUKbroker
Find out what a Zero Day attack is in our #Cyber Security A-Z https://t.co/diKBvrxExO https://t.co/39uCwxtxkQ
@allianzUKbroker
New speeding penalties recently introduced mean tougher consequences for those offenders taken to court… https://t.co/BdnfJBlWgw
@allianzUKbroker
.@AGCS_Insurance safety & #shipping review focuses on key developments in maritime safety & analyses shipping losse… https://t.co/4v8KLEbI5D
@allianzUKbroker
Our latest @BIBAbroker guide with @DACBeachcroft discusses the vital role brokers play in claims… https://t.co/eHFD1NW4BJ
@allianzUKbroker
New Govt consultation could see MOT period increased from 3 to 4 yrs for new vehicles https://t.co/Fgq74sNrQA https://t.co/nZxhz1JdO5
@allianzUKbroker
Could #chatbots be a solution to simplify customer journeys? https://t.co/LCD4Ya8JkZ https://t.co/yM677DDn7m
@allianzUKbroker
A trojan virus comes in a form that appears harmless, but conceals threats. Read more in our #Cyber Security A-Z… https://t.co/injATYWWrv
@allianzUKbroker
Are you up to speed with the new rules around the renewal process for personal lines customers?… https://t.co/VngTLXEeFJ
@allianzUKbroker
The visible internet makes up around 10% of the World Wide Web. Read about the other 90% here:… https://t.co/3HnkuWg740
@allianzUKbroker
RT @AGCS_Insurance: The #shipping forecast according to @AGCS_Insurance . Outlook remains challenging https://t.co/AvQ2q0qURd #safetyshippi
@allianzUKbroker
Don't miss the @DroneRacingLeague #Allianz World Championship taking place today at Alexandra Palace!… https://t.co/aIfS6CkJqb
@allianzUKbroker
200 times stronger than steel, #Graphene is the world's first 2D material. Read our #coffee guide here:… https://t.co/iuivyY2KLv
@allianzUKbroker
#Cargo: In the event of an incident - there can be confusion about where #liability lies - https://t.co/hxuzmuXhuu https://t.co/dAggRIPvZc
@allianzUKbroker
The aim of a Denial of Service attack is to disrupt an internet service. Read more in our #Cyber Security A-Z… https://t.co/5TkOIZ2C5r
@allianzUKbroker
@allianzUKbroker
RT @allianzuknews: Delighted to win Personal Lines Team & very proud of Kenny Asamoah-Highly Commended, Unsung Claims Hero #postclaims htt…
@allianzUKbroker
With company drivers 40-50% more likely to have a collision, there are costly consequences to #driver #distractionhttps://t.co/wTnAjkwEW1
@allianzUKbroker
With over 12,000,000 #cargo containers in circulation, there can be a number of issues that can result in losses -… https://t.co/xnYIua5G62
@allianzUKbroker
Directors and Officers are today, facing a challenging environment - https://t.co/PWggnabIYL https://t.co/iDYBtWILx3
@allianzUKbroker