AmTrust International will once again be at BIBA in Manchester this year.
You can find us at our stand C70, with a whole host of our talented underwriters and business development managers.
The broker market is very important to us, and we would love you to come along and see what we have to offer.
We have been striving to create new and innovative products that will supports you and your clients’ needs.
The BIBA conference has been going for forty years – it was set up in 1978 – and we have been supporting it for 9 years.
This year we have a great team coming along, with teams from our Property, Legal Expenses, Casualty, Mortgage and Accident and Health (A&H).
As part of the ‘A’ rated AmTrust Group, we can underwrite in the UK and throughout the world from our insurance platforms. This means we have a “can do” attitude to underwriting; and can find solutions to most client’s risk problems.
“We are an entrepreneurial, growing company, writing really exciting business lines,” said Lynsey Cross, COO, AmTrust International. “We are full of talented people in areas like space, cyber, property and A&H. We look forward to meeting you at BIBA!”
- Laura Mansfield, Business Development Manager, SA-Business Development
- Jean Paul Broodbakker, General Manager – Group Accident & Health
- Heather Haggis, Accident & Health Business Development Manager
- Hayden Langford, Sales Director– Group Accident & Health
- James Jobling, LEI Business Development Manager
- Patrick Bamford, Business Development Director - Mortgage & Credit
- Tim Mullin, Head of Business Development, Composite Legal Expenses
- Michael Jenkins, Composite Legal Expenses, James Carroll, Liability Underwriter
- Hannah Connolly, Property Underwriter, UW-Property
- Richard Fell, Property Underwriting Manager
- Stephen Northcott, Property Underwriter
- Matthew Stark, Underwriting Manager