Willis Towers Watson has restructured its senior broking team within its Corporate Risk and Broking (CRB) business.
Led by Philip Smaje, Global Head of Broking, the team comprises broking leaders in four broad global lines of business and the company’s four main geographic regions, alongside specialists in carrier management, data and strategy. The new team provides a streamlined and effective way to utilise industry expertise, local insights, data, analytics and technology to better manage the risks clients face in ever-changing markets worldwide.
Philip Smaje, Global Head of Broking, CRB, said “In today’s environment, we recognise that emerging risks present a need for different solutions and innovation for our clients. Our new broking organisation aligns with our broader Corporate Risk and Broking structure and is designed to support and help build out our global lines of business and geographies to enhance delivery, execution and the overall client experience.”
The key appointments are as follows:
Global Business Lines:
- P&C – Justin Blackmore
- Financial Lines – Steve Pincus (FINEX) and Emma Coffin (Financial Solutions
- Transportation – Ian Savill (Aerospace) and Phil Jacobs (Marine)
- Facultative – Henry Lawrence
- North America – Joe Peiser
- Great Britain – Clyde Bernstein
- Western Europe – Ghassan Mansour
- International – Cliff Jeyes (Asia, Australasia and CEMA) and Marcelo Daniel (Latin America)
The above team will be supported by the following leaders:
- Andrew. D. Jackson – Global Head of Carrier Management
- Simon Gaffney – Chief Data Officer with responsibility for CRB Broking Data
- Praveen Panicker – Head of Broking Strategy
- Rachael Jenner – Broking Development Manager
The fully integrated structure will work closely with carriers and the industry to ensure Willis Towers Watson is at the forefront of innovation to deliver new and transformative products for clients.