NIG Risk Assist: helping UK businesses be more resilient
Authored by NIG
We’re committed to reducing and mitigating key exposures for UK businesses and helping your clients recognise everyday risks affecting their business.
NIG Risk Assist provides an easy-to-use and comprehensive range of online tools to help manage and reduce risks in your client’s business, 24/7.
Some features of the Risk Assist proposition include:
- Health and Safety: helping business owners plan for effective workplace health and safety with downloadable templates, risk assessments, policies and checklists.
- e-Learning: accredited health and safety training courses. Unlimited user accounts so that all staff can be trained.
- A virtual HR department: reduce the need for costly consultants with our templates for employment contracts and HR policies.
- Business Continuity: identify potential threats and develop a business continuity plan to recover from disasters more quickly.
- Ask the Expert service: ask HR and Health & Safety questions to a panel of professionals with a guaranteed response within 24 hours, Monday – Friday.
- LeakSafe: specialising in supplying water-leak detection.
- Driving Risk: to help your clients with Occupational Road Risk, driver training and vehicle safety procedures.
- COVID-19 Hub: providing up-to-date information and guidance to help your clients steer through the coronavirus crisis.
- Brexit Hub: help businesses keep up-to-date with the new regulations and access information to help them plan and adapt to changes.
If you are an insurance broker and want to find out more, see the links below:
Talk to your usual NIG contact about Risk Assist or click here to find out more.
We’ve been experts in commercial insurance for 125 years.
The National Insurance and Guarantee Corporation (NIG) is a broker only insurer; we believe in getting to know both the brokers we work with and their clients’ businesses, building trusted partnerships that last for the long-term. Our highly experienced underwriting team are focused on working with brokers to identify and understand the risks faced by UK enterprises. Together, with our risk control experts and risk management tools we develop solutions to help UK enterprises reduce and mitigate key exposures. We offer a wide range of products with flexibility to create tailored insurance cover and when clients need us, claims are dealt with quickly and fairly through a proactive claims approach.
Our trading model has been designed to reflect the differing requirements of how brokers like to trade, with regional offices, National Trading Centre, National Schemes Centre, eTrade Centre of Excellence and dedicated experts for specialist sectors.
We’re investing in new technology to make us even easier to trade with. We’re launching an online risk management resource supported by our in-house Risk Control Team and introduced online claims submissions to speed up the claims process, minimising disruption to clients’ businesses. We are also the only insurer two years running with a five-star rating for both TheHub and Software Houses, in the Insurance Times 2019 and 2020 eTrade survey.
We are dedicated to making UK enterprises more resilient.
NIG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Direct Line Insurance Group plc, providing stability and financial strength. Our policies are underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
- 14 Oct 2021
- 4 Oct 2021
- 30 Sep 2021
- 26 Aug 2021
- 2 Aug 2021
- 29 Jul 2021
- 12 Jul 2021
- 1 Jul 2021
- 7 Jun 2021
- 1 Jun 2021