Aviva to launch next generation insurance broker website 9 November 2020
Authored by Aviva
Inspired by insurance broker feedback, our improved, intuitive website is based around your needs – and it’s launching on Monday 9 November 2020.
How you access the new website will vary dependent on whether you have an existing Aviva Broker account or not. Here’s all the information you need to know.
How to access the new website
If I have an existing Aviva Broker account
You'll need to migrate your account to the new website. To make this transition easy, you’ll be able to use your current log in details. Here’s what you need to do when the new website is live:
- Go to broker.aviva.co.uk and log in as your normally would
- As part of increased security on the new website, you’ll be prompted to change your password.
- You'll then need to accept the new site's terms and conditions before being taken to the new broker website where you account will be active.
- You’re in – make sure you bookmark or favourite the new website’s address (URL) for future access.
Please note: you’ll no longer be able to log in to broker.aviva.co.uk once you’ve successfully migrated your account to the new site.
If I don't have an Aviva Broker account
- Once the new website is live, we’ll share the URL. Simply follow the new address to access our evolved broker website.
- If you’d like an account, you can create one on the new site by clicking ‘Register’ on the homepage.
- Make sure you bookmark or favourite the URL for future access.
Some additional information
If you haven't seen it already, our migration guide details what to expect on launch day and includes a step-by-step view of the migration process.
Our FAQ document tells you how to find what you need and includes an important update on our 'Rebuild and Contents Calculator' and 'Electronic Notification of Loss (ENOL)' features.
What can you expect from the new website?
- You told us that Aviva Broker was difficult to navigate. Our enhanced navigation makes it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- Our new broker website is fully optimised for use on mobile and tablet devices. However, for some of the services you can access through the site, like Fast Trade, for the best experience, we’d recommend you still access via a desktop or laptop. We recommend you continue to access Fast Trade via a desktop or laptop device for the best experience.
- Finding documents is now quicker than ever before with our new Document Library.
- You didn’t want distractions. To make it easier to access the services you need, the ‘My Services’ homepage is available once you log in. From here, you can start a quote on Fast Trade, access E-Documents and Collections and find your claims contacts.
- We know it was difficult to see information clearly. The new website has a clean and professional design that’s uncluttered and fuss-free.
Aviva Insurance Limited is one of the UK’s leading insurance companies, part of the Aviva group with 34 million customers Worldwide. Aviva Insurance has been in the insurance business for more than 300 years. In UK commercial, the insurance market remains challenging for insurance brokers and customers, due to the ongoing economic conditions. Aviva Insurance are focusing on improving our processes to ensure Aviva provide commercial customers with insurance cover at an acceptable price. Insurance brokers also recognised our excellent customer service by voting us Insurance Times General Insurer of the Year in 2012, for the second year running. youTalk-insurance sharing Aviva insurance news and video.
- 26 Nov 2020
- 26 Nov 2020
- 23 Nov 2020
- 19 Nov 2020
- 19 Nov 2020
- 16 Nov 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
- 9 Nov 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
- 5 Nov 2020