NMU partners with BSI Supply Chain Services and Solutions
NMU is delighted to announce our partnership with BSI Supply Chain Services and Solutions, the leading global provider of supply chain intelligence, auditing services, audit compliance and risk management software solutions, and advisory services.
Through the partnership, NMU’s broker partners will benefit from hearing about new supply chain trends and insights delivered via NMU/BSI’s joint newsletter publication and webinars, which will help to build awareness around risks in the supply chain. NMU clients will also have access to ‘Supply Chain Risk Reviews’.
To read the full article from NMU, including commentary from Risk Control Manager Ian Allman, click the link below….
NMU is an award-winning provider of insurance solutions across a range of product lines.
Established in 1982 to actively trade in the provincial market, NMU provides a range of innovative insurance solutions backed up by award winning service. NMU have since grown to become a leading player, with a network of strategically placed offices.
At the heart of our business are competitiveness, service, attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and the fair treatment of customers. What sets us apart, is our ability to provide bespoke insurance solutions that are not simply off the shelf, but built upon a real understanding of the risks faced by policy holders.
We provide insurance solutions to more than 15,000 customers. Our range of products encompasses:
- Cargo: imports and exports, storage, distribution
- Marine Equipment: ROVs, AUVs
- Freight Liabilities: haulage, freight forwarding, warehouse keeping
- Engineering: construction and plant, machinery, deterioration of stock, computer equipment
- Terrorism: property damage and business interruption
- Marine Trade: Public liability, employers’ liability, buildings, contents, business interruption and other covers for the marine trade industry
- Motorsport: vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment
- 16 Jul 2020
- 13 Jul 2020
- 6 Jul 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
- 15 Jun 2020
- 28 May 2020
- 18 May 2020
- 11 May 2020
- 4 May 2020
- 27 Apr 2020