Gary Barlow contributes to BIBA Terrorism Guide
BIBA recently collaborated with a number of government departments and industry experts – including NMU's very own Gary Barlow – to launch a new comprehensive guide on terrorism insurance. This guide has been specifically tailored to support brokers’ understanding of the risk, with the goal being to increase the take-up of this particular insurance class.
To read NMU Terrorism Underwriting Manager Gary Barlow’s contribution to the guide, click the link below…..
NMU is an award-winning provider of insurance solutions across a range of product lines.
Established in 1982 to actively trade in the provincial market, NMU provides a range of innovative insurance solutions backed up by award winning service. NMU have since grown to become a leading player, with a network of strategically placed offices.
At the heart of our business are competitiveness, service, attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and the fair treatment of customers. What sets us apart, is our ability to provide bespoke insurance solutions that are not simply off the shelf, but built upon a real understanding of the risks faced by policy holders.
We provide insurance solutions to more than 15,000 customers. Our range of products encompasses:
- Cargo: imports and exports, storage, distribution
- Marine Equipment: ROVs, AUVs
- Freight Liabilities: haulage, freight forwarding, warehouse keeping
- Engineering: construction and plant, machinery, deterioration of stock, computer equipment
- Terrorism: property damage and business interruption
- Marine Trade: Public liability, employers’ liability, buildings, contents, business interruption and other covers for the marine trade industry
- Motorsport: vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment
- 2 Dec 2019
- 27 Nov 2019
- 11 Nov 2019
- 7 Nov 2019
- 31 Oct 2019
- 14 Oct 2019
- 3 Oct 2019
- 30 Sep 2019
- 26 Sep 2019
- 18 Sep 2019