Cargo crime and the rise of the insider threat
The first quarter of 2021 continued to challenge organisations’ resilience and ability to react to changing security risks and threats. Various trends across the world negatively impacted the threat of cargo theft, with various types of thefts involving insider threat emerging and continuing in each region of the world.
In our free report, together with BSI, we evaluated cargo threats seen in the first quarter of 2021, with a focus on the risk of insider threats while also highlighting key mitigation techniques organisations can implement to combat these types of risks.
Download the full report
If you’re not already receiving our Risk Control Bulletins and reports via email, NMU insurance brokers can sign up to download the report and receive future exclusive cargo crime content in partnership with BSI, using the form HERE.
NMU is an award-winning provider of insurance solutions across a range of product lines.
Established in 1982 to actively trade in the provincial market, NMU provides a range of innovative insurance solutions backed up by award winning service. NMU have since grown to become a leading player, with a network of strategically placed offices.
At the heart of our business are competitiveness, service, attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and the fair treatment of customers. What sets us apart, is our ability to provide bespoke insurance solutions that are not simply off the shelf, but built upon a real understanding of the risks faced by policy holders.
We provide insurance solutions to more than 15,000 customers. Our range of products encompasses:
- Cargo: imports and exports, storage, distribution
- Marine Equipment: ROVs, AUVs
- Freight Liabilities: haulage, freight forwarding, warehouse keeping
- Engineering: construction and plant, machinery, deterioration of stock, computer equipment
- Terrorism: property damage and business interruption
- Marine Trade: Public liability, employers’ liability, buildings, contents, business interruption and other covers for the marine trade industry
- Motorsport: vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment
- 11 Oct 2021
- 7 Oct 2021
- 4 Oct 2021
- 16 Sep 2021
- 19 Aug 2021
- 12 Aug 2021
- 29 Jul 2021
- 19 Jul 2021
- 15 Jul 2021
- 24 Jun 2021