About DAS Group
DAS Group UK has been a pioneer of the legal expenses insurance market since the concept was first introduced to the UK in 1975. DAS provides protection against unforeseen legal costs to millions of families and motorists, and hundreds of thousands of businesses every year, offering both before-the-event and after-the-event insurance products and a range of telephone advice and assistance services, including the flagship legal advice service.
DAS is an authorised and regulated insurance company, based in Bristol, with offices in London, Manchester and Bedwas, South Wales, as well as subsidiaries in Arundel, Dublin and Toronto. DAS employs some 600 staff and has become one of the UK's leading specialist insurers.
youTalk-insurance sharing DAS Group UK insurance news
DAS Law shortlisted in 3 categories at the Legal Week Innovation Awards
DAS Law has been shortlisted in three categories at the Legal Week Innovation Awards.
The awards, now in their fifth year, are open to law firms, chambers, in-house legal departments, and alternative business structures from across the UK. They reward outstanding achievement and innovation in the legal profession while particularly celebrating those firms working on “precedent-setting, game-changing projects and initiatives”.
DAS Law has been nominated in the ‘Future of Legal Services Innovation - Alternative Business Structure’, ‘Marketing Innovation’ and ‘PR and Communications Innovation’ categories.
Key highlights from the entries include:
1) Future of Legal Services Innovation - Alternative Business Structure
DAS Law’s submission was based around its central aim of delivering affordable and accessible access to justice, and also highlighted the company’s strategic investment, values culture, commitment to diversity, and targeted development of its digital presence and media profile.
2) Marketing Innovation
▪ Significantly improving the firm’s digital presence by creating a new highly customer-centric website;
▪ Positioning DAS Law as a credible voice in the market by delivering thought leadership and advisory content to engage, educate and nurture target audiences on key issues;
▪ Measurably growing social media audience and reach, and making intelligent use of ‘social listening’;
▪ Supporting the company in winning and retaining new business through tenders and campaigns.
3) PR and Communications Innovation
▪ Repositioning the firm so clients regard DAS Law as a bona fide quality law firm rather than an ‘in-house’ department of an insurance business;
▪ Creating a new content strategy to deliver lawyer-driven thought leadership and advisory content to engage, educate, and nurture target audiences on key legal issues;
▪ Increasing market profile with journalists and establishing DAS Law as a credible voice by securing media opportunities in national newspapers as well as the trade media.
James Christacos, Managing Director, DAS Law, said: “Being shortlisted in three categories clearly demonstrates our commitment to providing clients with some of the latest thinking and insight currently available in the legal sector. Innovation is a cornerstone of our growth strategy so we are particularly proud to be nominated for these awards.”
The awards ceremony takes place at the Landmark Hotel, London, on 24 May.
If you like the content you see on youTalk-insurance why not take 20 seconds to subscribe to our free newsletter
- 17 Jun 2019
- 13 Jun 2019
- 10 Jun 2019
- 30 May 2019
- 29 May 2019
- 23 May 2019
- 20 May 2019
- 9 May 2019
- 9 May 2019
- 7 May 2019