About Broker Insights
Broker Insights helps connect regional brokers with major insurers, matching the right products at the right time with the right customers through a new search database platform. The concept was inspired by a recognised market need for greater insurer distribution reach and a more equal distribution of insurer account management and resource across the UK broker market.
Our aim is to equal the playing field for regional brokers by providing access to major insurers. Brokers are incentivised to join with financial rewards, and our insurer partners pay for access. We are not a network and we are not a software house, we are a platform which enables more efficient and effective interactions between insurers and brokers through data analytics. The technology platform we have developed is underpinned by a large searchable database that enables insurers to find relevant customer risks and proactively approach brokers for the business.
- Free access to the platform and support
- More money on the bottom line from broker rewards
- Better access to major insurers who are proactive in their approach
- Highly relevant products and less risk of under-insurance
- Client insight reporting that highlight areas for growth, cross-selling and risk mitigation
- A whole market view for the first time ever
- High performance teams, visibility of activity and better commercial planning
Broker Insights wins RBS ‘Future of Fintech’ award
Broker Insights has won the Power Up award in the RBS ‘Future of Fintech’ competition held in Edinburgh on the 29th October.
The Times Scotland and Royal Bank of Scotland, together with FWB Park Brown and Dell Technologies launched the competition to identify and support the best up and coming leaders in finance technology.
To read the full article from Broker Insights, click the link below….
If you like the content you see on youTalk-insurance why not take 20 seconds to subscribe to our free newsletter
- 7 Jan 2019
- 13 Dec 2018
- 7 Nov 2018
- 18 Oct 2018
- 22 Aug 2018
- 12 Jul 2018