AXA Coronavirus Update 6 - Latest advice for insurance brokers
Latest - AXA Commercial lines Coronavirus Update – 6th edition first published 18th May 2020, aimed at helping AXA insurance broker partners.
The update is full of useful up-to-date information and a foreword by AXA Executive Managing Director Jon Walker.
- Premises Temporarily Unoccupied due to Covid‑19 restrictions
- How we’re supporting our motor trade customers
- rradar Covid‑19 portal
- What’s new this week on the rradar Covid‑19 portal
- Spotlight Articles - Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) Cancellations and Refunds, First Aid Provisioning during Covid‑19, Introduction to Emergency Volunteering Leave, Phishing Attacks during Coronavirus – raise awareness with homeworking employees
- Watch ‘on demand’ webinars
- Working Well toolkit – New team members - Remote Onboarding, Top 10 tips for onboarding remotely
- Back to Business: Post‑coronavirus start‑up guidance - Construction sites, Builders merchants, Garden Centres, Manufacturing, Supply chain mitigation, Distribution and Logistics, Motor trade, covering workshops and recovery, Property Owners
Wellbeing & Resilience
- How to organise an online event
In July 2012 the AXA Commercial Lines and Personal Intermediary businesses came together to form a new single organisation – AXA Commercial Lines and Personal Intermediary. Led by Amanda Blanc, the business offers brokers a more integrated and consistent approach from AXA which is focussed on their needs as a business – whatever the product. AXA Commercial Lines & Personal Intermediary provides underwriting expertise, offering a range of commercial lines and personal lines products and insurance solutions to our brokers and customers. AXA Commercial & Personal Intermediary is part of AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management serving 101 million clients.
- 27 Oct 2020
- 15 Oct 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
- 28 Sep 2020
- 9 Jul 2020
- 29 Jun 2020
- 15 Jun 2020
- 1 Jun 2020
- 1 Jun 2020
- 21 May 2020