Aviva Insurance Limited is one of the UK’s leading insurance companies, part of the Aviva group with 34 million customers Worldwide. Aviva Insurance has been in the insurance business for more than 300 years. In UK commercial, the insurance market remains challenging for insurance brokers and customers, due to the ongoing economic conditions. Aviva Insurance are focusing on improving our processes to ensure Aviva provide commercial customers with insurance cover at an acceptable price. Insurance brokers also recognised our excellent customer service by voting us Insurance Times General Insurer of the Year in 2012, for the second year running. youTalk-insurance sharing Aviva insurance news and video.
Aviva Property Owners now available online
Did you know you can now quote and buy Aviva’s enhanced Property Owners offering on Fast Trade? Aviva regularly reviews their products and services to ensure they’re offering you and your clients the correct level of cover to best suit your needs. That’s why they’ve updated their cover limits, simplified their product range and made it easier for you to place business with them for combined portfolios of up to 20 properties.
- You can now place residential and commercial properties under the same policy.
- Legal expenses are now covered as standard with £100,000 cover and the ability to increase cover to £250,000.
- You can choose between Property Owners Liability limits of £2m, £5m and £10m.
- Business Interruption (Loss of Rental Income) is now available for all property owners, previously only Aviva’s commercial property owners benefited from this protection.
- Property Damage Extension - Loss of rent and Alternative Accommodation for residential properties.
- Day 1 cover is now available for all property owners, previously only available to commercial property owners.
- Accidental damage cover, if selected, has been extended to include contents as well as building protection.
- Aviva has simplified and upgraded their policy cover, wording and customer documentation to ensure clarity for you and your customers.
- Aviva has combined their Schedule and Statement of Fact into one customer centric document.
If you have any further queries, please contact your usual Aviva underwriter.
If you like the content you see on youTalk-insurance why not take 20 seconds to subscribe to our free newsletter
- 15 Jul 2019
- 11 Jul 2019
- 8 Jul 2019
- 4 Jul 2019
- 1 Jul 2019
- 1 Jul 2019
- 27 Jun 2019
- 24 Jun 2019
- 20 Jun 2019
- 17 Jun 2019