Angel to enhance its Standalone Terrorism product
Angel Risk Management’s Standalone Terrorism product has been available since 2013 and it continues to go from strength to strength, but rather than grow complacent Angel continue to look for coverage enhancements and additional benefits for its clients.
Brokers who use Angel Risk Management’s Standalone Terrorism product currently benefit from:
- UK wide coverage including Zone A
- Significantly reduced rates, usually a minimum of 20% below those offered by Pool Re
- Class leading commission of up to 27½%
- Direct access to its specialist team of underwriters
- Instant contract certain quotes and policy documents available via its sophisticated and yet easy to use online quote portal
- Lloyd’s of London security supported by a secure “A+” rated insurer
- Full policy wording following the associated property insurer
Most commercial property insurers reinsure their terrorism exposure with Pool Re but only offer minimal levels of commission on this aspect of cover. Angel Risk Management however, offer brokers the ability to increase their own revenues whilst also reducing the cost to clients.
New enhamcements coming in early 2017
- Higher limits available online
- A new, innovative, optional cover enhancement to be rolled out
- Properties located in the Republic of Ireland to be available
Jason Whiddett, Angel’s Standalone Terrorism underwriter said “We are delighted with the growing uptake from new brokers and the continued support from existing brokers. We are always looking for ways of enhancing the product and we believe these new enhancements will benefit everybody.”
A summary of Angel’s Standalone Terrorism product, along with the highlights of all its other products available via its online QuickQuote environment are contained in the Angel Regional Product Brochure.
Angel Risk Management Limited
D&O insurance for private companies, not for profit clubs, associations, charities, property managers and residents associations.
Professional indemnity insurance for miscellaneous industries, IT firms, accountants and D&C.
An office insurance package for small white collar companies in miscellaneous industries, IT firms and accountants.
The insurance package offers professional Iindemnity cover with the option to include Directors' and Officers' insurance, corporate liability insurance, employment practices insurance, public liability insurance, employer's liability insurance, office contents insurance, business machines all risks insurance and business interruption insurance.
All Angel Underwriting's products offer an interest free, monthly direct debit premium payment facility, a free legal helpline and a sophisticated but user friendly online quote and bind engine.
youTalk-insurance sharing Angel Underwriting insurance news.
- 21 Mar 2019
- 8 Feb 2018
- 1 Feb 2018
- 29 Jan 2018
- 29 Nov 2016
- 1 Nov 2016