AIG reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- General Insurance net premiums written grew 11% driven by Commercial Lines growth of 17%
- The General Insurance combined ratio improved by 7.5 points to 99.7% from the prior year due to strong underwriting results, including lower catastrophe losses, net of reinsurance (CATs) and reinstatement premiums; and, on an as adjusted* basis, improved by 2.8 points to 90.5%
- Separation of the Life and Retirement business from AIG continued, with the sale of a 9.9% equity stake for $2.2 billion in cash recently completed and an IPO on track for 2022
- Net income per diluted common share was $1.92 compared to $0.32 in the prior year quarter and adjusted after-tax income attributable to AIG common shareholders* (AATI) per diluted common share of $0.97 increased 20% from $0.81
- Repurchased $1.1 billion of AIG common stock and redeemed $1.5 billion of debt
To see the full statement CLICK HERE
In the UK, AIG Europe Limited is one of the largest insurance companies specialising in the UK business insurance market. With offices throughout the country, AIG insures many of the UK’s top businesses, thousands of mid sized and smaller companies, as well as millions of individuals.
Over the past 60 years, AIG has established an enviable reputation for developing innovative insurance products that keep in step with new trends and directions in business.
Today, AIG has one of the widest product ranges in the market. youTalk-insurance sharing AIG insurance news and video.
- 23 May 2022
- 5 May 2022
- 3 May 2022
- 19 Apr 2022
- 11 Apr 2022
- 4 Apr 2022
- 31 Mar 2022
- 17 Mar 2022
- 10 Mar 2022
- 7 Mar 2022