NMU is an award-winning provider of insurance solutions across a range of product lines.
Established in 1982 to actively trade in the provincial market, NMU provides a range of innovative insurance solutions backed up by award winning service. NMU have since grown to become a leading player, with a network of strategically placed offices.
At the heart of our business are competitiveness, service, attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and the fair treatment of customers. What sets us apart, is our ability to provide bespoke insurance solutions that are not simply off the shelf, but built upon a real understanding of the risks faced by policy holders.
We provide insurance solutions to more than 15,000 customers. Our range of products encompasses:
- Cargo: imports and exports, storage, distribution
- Marine Equipment: ROVs, AUVs
- Freight Liabilities: haulage, freight forwarding, warehouse keeping
- Engineering: construction and plant, machinery, deterioration of stock, computer equipment
- Terrorism: property damage and business interruption
- Marine Trade: Public liability, employers’ liability, buildings, contents, business interruption and other covers for the marine trade industry
- Motorsport: vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment
NMU adds non-damage BI cover to Terrorism wording
Commenting on the product enhancements, NMU Executive Director, Duncan McClean said, “The evolving nature of terrorism incidents brings a whole new set of risks and exposures not previously considered or catered for, particularly in relation to BI losses. Recognising this, our new terrorism product has been updated to specifically include the critical protection that policyholders need.”
To find about more about NMU’s enhanced Terrorism cover, click the link below….
If you like the content you see on youTalk-insurance why not take 20 seconds to subscribe to our free newsletter
- 2 Aug 2018
- 23 Jul 2018
- 21 Jun 2018
- 17 May 2018
- 10 May 2018
- 20 Apr 2018
- 28 Mar 2018
- 22 Mar 2018
- 15 Mar 2018
- 26 Feb 2018