DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public-sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
DXC offers comprehensive modernization and application portfolio management services that help insurance companies digitally re-master their application portfolios to realize dramatic improvements in agility, operational performance and regulatory compliance. These services leverage the latest innovations in cloud, mobility, cybersecurity, social and analytics and offer true end-to-end capabilities — from defining the strategy to managing the solution using 'as a service' or traditional approaches – which will ultimately deliver better outcomes.
DXC Technology named a 2018 Thomson Reuters Top 100 Global Technology Leader
DXC Technology has been recognised as a 2018 Top 100 Global Technology Leader by Thomson Reuters. The inaugural program identifies the tech industry’s most operationally sound and financially successful organisations.
The Thomson Reuters Top 100 Global Tech Leaders study, the industry’s first holistic assessment of today’s leading tech companies, utilizes a 28-point data-driven algorithm to objectively identify organizations positioned to thrive in a complex and changing business environment. The patent pending methodology, developed by the Thomson Reuters Boston Innovation Lab, is based on eight principal pillars of performance: Financial Performance, Management and Investor Confidence, Risk and Resilience, Legal Compliance, Innovation, People and Social Responsibility, Environmental Impact, and Reputation. According to Thomson Reuters, these are the companies whose final scores across the pillars outshine over 5,000 other technology companies around the world.
“DXC Technology is proud to be recognised as a Top 100 Global Technology Leader by Thomson Reuters,” said Mike Lawrie, DXC Technology chairman, president and CEO. “We are honored to gain this recognition and are committed to delivering innovative solutions that best serve our clients on their digital transformation journeys.”
“Tech companies operate at warp speed confronting competitive, regulatory, legal, financial, supply chain and myriad other business challenges. Oftentimes, their financial success overshadows operational integrity, making it difficult to identify those organisations with true fortitude for future success,” said Alex Paladino, global managing director of the Thomson Reuters Technology Practice Group. “With the Top 100 Global Tech Leaders, we’ve identified the unique data points that embody technology industry leadership in the 21st century; congratulations to the companies that made the list.”
Key findings among the 2018 Top 100 Global Technology Leaders:
- In addition to being recognised in the first true valuation of global technology leaders, these organizations outperform the Nasdaq, S&P 500 and MSCI World indices in year-over-year stock price change by 3.91 percent, 4.04 percent and 7.1 percent respectively.
- They outperform these indices across other factors, including YoY R&D investment, employee percent change and revenue percent change.
- Forty-five percent of the leaders are headquartered in the United States; Japan and Taiwan are the next most prolific regions, with 13 top 100 tech companies each.
- DXC’s highest scores were achieved among these four pillars:
- Management and Investor Confidence, specifically in StarMine’s Smart Money Combined Alpha Model (CAM) at 91 percent;
- Innovation, specifically in Thomson Reuters Environmental, Social and Governance (TRESG) at 84 percent;
- People and Social Responsibility, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Strategy and Community and Workforce at 84 percent and 78 percent respectively; and
- Environmental Impact, TRESG Emissions and Resource Use at 78 percent and 77 percent respectively.
If you like the content you see on youTalk-insurance why not take 20 seconds to subscribe to our free newsletter
- 6 Jul 2018
DXC Technology launches agile process Automation to transform business processes with data discovery robotics1 Feb 2018
- 22 Jan 2018
- 9 Jan 2018
- 23 Nov 2017
DXC Technology partners with Lloyd’s Market Association and International Underwriting Association of London31 Oct 2017